Cecabank hosts on 11 May the roadshow of the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI), "Increase brand visibility and network with key industry practitioners across the asset management industry".
The event will address topics such as the latest regulatory developments, the creation of funds in Luxembourg and Spain or market trends in ESG and EU SFDR, among others.
10.00am.- Registration and breakfast.
11.00am.- Welcome address by ALFI (in Spanish).
– Jean-Marc Goy, Vice-Chairperson ALFI.
11:10 h.- Welcome address by the Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Spain (in Spanish).
– H.E. Christian Biever, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Spain Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
11.15am.- Chairperson’s introduction.
– Britta Borneff, Director of Events, Communications and Business DevelopmentAssociation of Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI).
11:20 h.- Latest regulatory developments; democratisation of alternatives with a focus on ELTIF.
– Moderator: Florent Denys, Counsel Arendt & Medernach.
– Panellists: Robert van Kerkhoff, Managing Director BNP Paribas.
12.00pm.- Setting up your fund in Luxembourg in five simple questions (in Spanish).
This session will aim at demystifying the complexity of a world class product and service range, as well as helping you navigate in the diverse and powerful Luxembourg ecosystem.
The Luxembourg toolbox provides an extensive set of possible regulations, legal forms, and operational ways to setup investment vehicles.
How can we find the right solution for each initiative?
Let’s discover it together by answering five simple questions from different business perspectives. To achieve this goal, the panel will count on the views of different practitioners in the fund services industry who will share experiences, updates, hints and more.
– Moderator: Carlos Alberto Morales, CEO Adepa Global Services S.A.
– Panellists: Rocío García Santiuste, Partner Van Campen Liem; Jesús Orozco, Partner Ernst & Young S.A; José Luis Riera, CFO/COO Beka Credit.
12:40 h.- Coffee Break
13:10 h.- ESG: Checklist or Purpose (in Spanish/English)
– Moderator: Daniel Engel, Member of the Executive Committee, Head of Business Development & Relationship Management Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management (Luxembourg).
– Panellists: Elisa Alonso Sanz, Chief Operating Officer – Executive Board ABN AMRO Investment Solutions; Lara Marín Fernández, Head of Global Product BBVA Asset Management; Kenny Panjanaden, Director PricewaterhouseCoopers, Société Coopérative.
13:50 h.- Chairperson’s closing remarks.
2.00pm.- Networking Lunch.